Stay up to date with new developments. Here you will find out about upcoming events from initiatives promoted on The Embassy.

Add Initiative

You must be logged in to add an initiative. Find out about our collaboration modals here.

The Embassy of Good Science

Publications

Name File Author
Name of the file Path2Integrity Project Outcomes Prieß-Buchheit, J., Claas, O., Demirova, I., Dwojak-Matras, A., Häberlein, L., López, B., Miller, K., Stock, C.
Name of the file Validation of the mapping of innovative methods and research integrity curricula.pdf (201.5 KB) Häberlein, L., Cengiz, P.-M., Demirova, I., Dwojak-Matras, A., Jacobsen, M.W., Koterwas, A., Lopez, B., Metodiev, T., Palianopoulou, M.
Name of the file Rotatory role-playing and role-models to enhance the research integrity culture.pdf (778.5 KB) Prieß-Buchheit, J., Aro, A.R., Demirova, I., Lanzerath, D., Stoev, P., Wilder, N.
Name of the file Dataset: Feedback on the Path2Integrity learning cards for research integrity .pdf (74.5 KB) Häberlein, L., Claas, O.
Name of the file 109630_Uczenie_rzetelnosci_naukowej_jako_dazenie_do_utopi.pdf (343.5 KB) Dwojak-Matras, A., Kalinowska, K., Koterwas, A.
Name of the file The Perception of Research Integrity and Ethical Training in the Academic Community Kalinowska, K., Koterwas, A., Dwojak-Matras, A.
Name of the file Path2Integrity Learning Cards: First Year Experiences of an Educational Programme to Foster Research Integrity Priess-Buchheit, J.
Name of the file Dataset: Feedback on the Path2Integrity learning cards for research integrity (2020).pdf (79.1 KB) Berg, I., Prieß-Buchheit, J.
Name of the file Path2Integrity Learning Cards & Handbook for Teacher and Trainers S-Series.pdf (3.5 MB) Prieß-Buchheit, J., Häberlein, L.
Name of the file Path2Integrity Learning Cards & Handbook for Trainers and Lecturers M-Series.pdf (3.2 MB) Prieß-Buchheit, J., Häberlein, L., Lindemann, T.
Name of the file Path2Integrity Learning Cards & Handbook for Trainers and Lecturers: Y-Series.pdf (3.4 MB) Prieß-Buchheit, J., Häberlein, L., Lindemann, T.
Name of the file The development of a four-tier test to evaluate research integrity training.pdf (1.4 MB) Zollitsch, L., Wilder, N., Priess-Buchheit, J.
Name of the file Dialogical teaching of research integrity: an overview of selected methods.pdf (1.1 MB) Koterwas, A., Dwojak-Matras, A., Kalinowska, K.
Name of the file What’s integrity got to do with it? Second-year experiences of the Path2Integrity e-learning programme.pdf (1.1 MB) Hermeking, N., Priess-Buchheit, J.