NERQ will meet in person at the European Commission in Brussels on March 3rd 2023.
The new international Network for Education in Research Quality (NERQ) invites you to join the kick-off meeting in Brussels in 2023. This network is supported by the European Commision, as a result of several H2020 projects on education and training in fields of research integrity. As initiatives in the fields of research ethics, reproducibility and open science, networks often overlap with trainings and topics in research integrity, we seek how such overlap can be beneficial in education and training. What joins us is an interest to reach out to academics and students via education and training. What we aim to achieve is an inspiring learning environment to exchange good practices of teaching and learning, to help increase the quality of trainings and stimulate research on the impact and learning effects of trainings.
In our first (annual) meeting, we invite those who are interested in these topics to join us in this hybrid session. Moreover, we really stimulate the on-site meeting with peers in the field: it will be a great opportunity to get to know each other better and exchange our experiences (there is a small budget available for people who cannot get a reimbursement from their institution. When subscribing to the event, please indicate if you would like to opt for a refund). But of course we realize that not all members will have ample time or budget to travel to Brussels, thus we also offer an online option. For both forms of attendance, you can you can use the button below.
Interested in contributing to this meeting?
- Subscribe and attend the meeting (onsite or online)
- Presenting your network initiative in a panel session. This is on invitation only.
- Help contribute to workshop/parallel session on one of the following topics:
- open science;
- quality interest group;
- training supervisors and group leaders;
- automated text production: challenges and opoortunities of research quality;
- curriculum of responsible (conduct of) research;
- education on research methodology;
- early career researchers (ECR);
- RI and OS in transdisciplinary research;
- research on education;
- teaching/training to school children and teachers;
- research on leadership in RI/RE and OS.
You can register here: Kick-off NERQ network - Individual Registration
|09:30-10.00||Welcome with coffee|
|10:00-10:15||Kick off by the chairs of NERQ|
|10:00-10:15||Keynote on RI Education|
|11:15-12:15||Parallel session 1|
|13:30-14:15||Parallel session 2|
|14:15-15:00||Exchange of good and bad practices|
|15:30-16:15||Panel session with stakeholder organizations (ENAI, FORTT, EOSC)|
|16:15-16:45||Closing session (how will NERQ continue)|